an allegorical life

facebook just reminded me that my mother's birthday will be thursday. thanks, facebook! actually i had been getting it confused since both my parents and sis were born in the month of may. now i knew that papa's was on the 14th. that was in place. but the other two dates were the 20th and the 28th which i could never keep apart. what with my sister dead now, i needed some decisive clarification on this thing. so last weekend i asked papa when, precisely, my mother's birthday would be. as it turns out nothing can come between my parents, so the 20th it is.

i know you all are just so intrigued by all of this. no really, you are. and yes, i am up too late and need to go to bed. i'm also quite annoyed at someone. ok, a couple of someones actually. whatever. my issue - not yours. ok, off to bed then... i hope this finds you all well.

0 commentary goes here

Post a Comment